Member Service Representative
- - Retail-Main Street
- Webster, NY, USA
- Full Time
Under general supervision, perform a variety of teller transactions based on the member's needs as well as to sell XFCU financial products and services to XFCU members and potential members. Thoroughly understand and adhere to credit union standards, policies, and procedures. Communicate to members effectively. Assist with member transactions and account issue resolution as required.
Growth – Develop ways to achieve individual production targets and service expectations
Members – Acquisition, Retention and Migration of member portfolio
Money – Achieve member profitability through relationship selling approach and demonstrate proper expense control
- People – Develop individual skill sets to advance career and share best practices with other associates.
- Primarily responsible for transaction posting, account setup, and maintenance while following established XFCU policy and procedure guidelines.
- Build positive relationships with members, ability to assess member needs and recommend financial solutions.
- Maintain sales contact, pipeline, and other pertinent sales referral activity reports.
- Meet assigned referral goals.
- Assist members with consumer loan, deposit, and technology based engagement tools.
- Responsible for proactive sales initiatives including product referrals, account opening, and cross-selling new products as directed.
- Ensure Financial Center quality service standards are maintained and are consistent with established XFCU goals.
- Ensure cooperation/teamwork and assist other staff members as needed.
- Responsible for handling Financial Center in-bound calls and providing product service information.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of all credit union products, policies, and procedures.
One (1) to seven (5) years of work experience in a sales environment. Must be reliable, cooperative, self-motivated, and a team player who possess a quality service and sales focus. Must maintain a professional image and demeanor and possess excellent time management skills. Have the ability to effectively communicate both in oral and written form along with being computer literate. Must be results
oriented and accurate in processing data. Excellent problem solving and member service skills are essential. Bondability required.
Proficient in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts