Personal Banker I
- - Retail-Parsippany
- Parsippany, NJ, USA
- Full Time
- Assist Financial Center Manager as needed to effectively run the FC on a day-to-day basis both in operations and in sales. Including but not limited to the opening and closing of the FC
- Participate in management oversight of the branch including scheduling, facilities management, system overrides, and report tracking
- Ability to exercise independent thinking when confronting operational and service issues
- Conduct external Business Development activity to create referral sources for new business
- Deliver financial educational seminars to Select Employee Groups as assigned
- Build positive relationships with members, assess member requirements and recommend financial solutions through consultative selling practices
- Responsible for proactive sales initiatives including product sales, account opening, real estate and investment referrals, and cross-selling new products as directed
- Meet all assigned sales goals on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Attain certification with the CUNA Lender Development Program and become proficient in the sales of Ancillary loan Protection products
- Complete product training with Allied solutions
- Maintain sales contact pipeline and other pertinent sales activity reports
- Originate and fund consumer loans per XFCU policy and achieving assigned goal quota
- Transaction posting, account setup and maintenance, consumer loan application processing while following established XFCU policy and procedure guidelines
- Ensure Financial Center quality service standards are maintained and are consistent with established XFCU goals. Handle service escalation complaints as assigned
- Ensure cooperation/teamwork and assist other staff members as needed
- Maintain thorough knowledge of all credit union products, policies, and procedures
- Minimum of Two (2) to Nine (9) years of experience.
- Knowledge of federal and state regulatory requirements as it pertains to the job function.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in teams.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Must have working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
Associate degree or equivalent two years of experience preferred.
Xceed Financial Credit Union https://xfcu.hirecentric.com